Rajasthan Pilgrimage Tours
India is a country known for its culture and discipline imbibed into children at a very young age itself, and this culture is regarded as one of the oldest cultures in the world. With an amalgam of so many religions and so many cultures, it usually leaves most tourists appalled at the fact that the country is still united through its diversity itself.
Rajasthan is always known for its beautiful deserts, colorfully dressed natives, beautifully maintained national parks, and amazing wildlife. Everyone in Rajasthan has their own deity and religion to follow and though this state is on the border of Pakistan and India, the state is peaceful and serene and houses so many religions. Rajasthan Pilgrimage tours are becoming famous and there are so many pilgrimage sites in this state and a few of them along with their significance are mentioned below:
- The Ajmer Dargah Shariff: Located at Ajmer, it is a hot spot for Islamic pilgrims, and it is considered a sacred spot because it is the burial point of St. Khajwa Moinudin. This place attracts pilgrims from all over the world.
- Temple of Deshnok Karni Mata: Located in close proximity to Bikaner, this temple is considered as a dedication to a mystic, who was considered to be the reincarnation of Goddess Durga herself during the fifteenth century. Rats roam around this place without fretting and rats are abundant and can be seen at every turn in this temple.
- Dilwara Jain Temple, Mount Abu: This Jain temple is considered as an artistic wonder and architectural beauty, with extreme detailing both inside and outside this temple. It is a Jain temple built during the fourteenth century AD.
- Shrinathji Temple, Nathdhwara: A temple dedicated to Lord Krishna, it is an epitome of beautiful architecture, and is built near the scenic beauty, Udaipur, and these factors combined together make this place irresistible to tourists, who flock this temple from all over the world.
- Brahma Temple, Pushkar: This Brahma temple is one of the very few Brahma temples built all over the world, and is dedicated to Lord Brahma, a Hindu deity, responsible for creation in the world. A temple, one believed to be a spot for Yagna by the Gods themselves, it is one of the most beautiful temples in the state.
- Nakoda Parshvanth Temple: Located on the road to Jodhpur and Barmer, it is one of those temples that never fails to catch the eye of the passing tourists. Located in a valley, it also offers scenic beauty and a rich variety of flora and fauna.
Pilgrim spots and tours in Rajasthan are not few, but many in number, and hence a Rajasthan Pilgrimage tour is definitely one tour to embark on for devotees to enjoy a peaceful, calm, and serene atmosphere. The above list is not exhaustive and some places like the Eklingji Temple, Rishabh Devi Temple, Shri Mahavirji Temple, etc. are worth mentioning here.