Management Exams are quite challenging requiring intelligence, common sense and most importantly hard work. Usually everyone go to different coaching centres where they get the required guidance and study material related to the Exams. But is it always necessary to step into an institution to make you learn something? Don’t we trust ourselves that we alone can do the hard work?
Well yes it is possible to crack the big challenging Management exams like CAT, NIMS, SNAP, XAT, AIMA-MAT, ATMA, IBSAT, IIFT and many more without the help of coaching. Just follow the right schedule and collect the right study material to surpass the coaching candidates.
Firstly everyone needs to have a clear idea regarding the basic concepts. One can also check the online CAT preparation or whatever exam you are opting for, as this will help to get the right online course.
Secondly keep on testing yourself. Testing includes practicing of the formulas and concepts that you are learning. Testing can be done by joining the test series also. Mock tests are really helpful for the testing the capability and the learning efficiency.
Some important things to adhere to are:
- At least 1-2 hours daily is needed for any management entrance exams as gradual progress will build strong foundation later in the future. This will make up to 7-10 hours in a week. Regular study is really beneficial for 99%ile.
- Motivate yourself as much as you can do. Externally do all things which motivate you like sticking paper on the cupboard, mirror or writing on the first page of every new copy you start using. Stick in your mind the main target like “CAT 2016”. Stick motivating posters in your room as this helps a lot.
- Do not skip mocks. No matter how less you are prepared, always give the mocks on time and take account of the things you were actually thorough with and work on your mistakes. This helps for better understanding of concepts and improving them. Another thing to be kept in mind is that the mock results are a chance to edit your mistakes and make them correct. So do not get bog down over the negative results of the mock tests. They are beneficial for the main target.
- Prepare the way suitable to you. Often people find reading newspapers and cramming vocabulary a tough task. The easy way to work on that is solving actual sentences, reading RC passages and solving paragraph jumbles.
- Make a flexible time table for uncertain contingencies. Don’t hesitate to take breaks. Breaks are a relaxation to the constantly working minds. A movie or television series is a great break. So pull up your socks and get ready to crack the entrance exams all on your hard work.